Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week 2 - MTC

WHAT UP Pamilia! The MTC is awesome! I love it here! MOM! Make sure you send all of my emails to all of my friends. Make sure Fausett, Lance 'Daddy' Douglas, and my friends families get these. And grandma. And anyone else you think of. I'm sorry to say this but I havent gotten homesick yet! I hung up some of those pics in my room. Haha thats funny about Grandpa! Is he doing alright? Howd it go? The Spirit is way strong here. I honestly have never felt it like this. The food sucks, flat out. "It aint like mama fixed it." Haha I sing country songs all the time to stay sane. Thank you for all the letters, but you dont have to send me 1 everyday. Oh and you forgot to send me a big buck calender. Please...I love you?! I catch myself thinking about "Huntin Bucks and Drivin Trucks" all the time, but i focus up and get to work haha. All of my district thinks that Im the biggest Redneck because I always say Earl Dibbles Jr. lines and stuff haha. And they all think I have a big accent. Whatever. I love em though. The fridge keeps things cool, but it doesnt freeze stuff. Im ballin it up here. Theres some good players though. And i cant stress it enough, Elder Lawrence is huge. And im the one who has to guard him everytime. Still fun though. Hes way chill. I only saw Elder Cloward once, one he came in. I gave him a big hug and gave him some advice. I wish I would've thought about my camera. Sorry. Hes on the West Campus so i wont get to see him, unless I find him at the Devotionals. Ill take my camera to those. Punt and Berry have come over like every other night the past week. Im convinced the Tongans are crazy. I guess they set up like a barbershop in one of their rooms haha. One of the Elders in my District said something funny about the Sisters yesterday, he said "Its like an all you can eat buffet, but you cant eat any of it!" Haha so true. Im trying to keep my "Missionary Goggles" on but haha...Anyways, I miss everyone tons! I hope you guys are surviving without me. You probably are all going out for Ice Cream like every night now. Ill send another couple of emails with pics. I love you guys! Maha Kita!
Elder Akins

No comments:

Post a Comment