Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to you Dad and all the other fathers out there. Many of you have really impacted my life for the better, I think I'd be a lot different if it wasn't for the many good examples I've had over these past years. Well this has been quite the week, by the way sorry I didn't write last week I didn't get to email that much because we had just got back from a Zone Conference and were preparing for the next one. We had 3 of them this week, oh boy I'm beat. We visited our 2 big island zones and had one down south. Lots of traveling. One night we were driving for 4 hours from one end of the mission to the other doing some re-arraigning with missionaries at about 8-12 midnight...I think the Spirit ended up driving at one point because I was getting really sleepy. It was oddly foggy that night too, but we made it in the end! I really wish I had an amazing spiritual story this week but we've been busy with these Conferences so not much work has happened this week. But we should be getting out more this week, although we do have Transfer Planning tomorrow. Its always just one thing after another. I miss you all, sorry these are shorter than they used to be. Love you all!
Elder Akins




No comments:

Post a Comment