Monday, December 15, 2014

Meetings Meetings Meetings

This week was pretty bad working wise. We only got in about a third of how much we should've worked. We were jam packed with meetings about Leadership and Family History, on top of District Meeting, and preparations for Christmas Conference next week. That's all I have to look forward to at the moment, seeing all of my Mission buddies. Its gonna be some real good fun, we are giving a skit and it sure is a good one! Well not much to report on this week. Still living the life of District Leader. I feel like its one of the hardest and least glorious jobs in the Mish, but I sure do love it. Every time I have to give District Meeting I just wanna give it up, but then about half way through we start having fun and getting into it an by the end I love it again. Ha that's just how she goes. I had to get after some missionaries in my district today for leaving their companions. I hate playing babysitter. Can't wait to only have to worry about myself and how I'm doing living the Gospel and following standards. Nobody's perfect but I mean come on, is it really that hard to follow rules. I don't know, life of a Missionary. Hope everyone's enjoyin the Holidays and snow...I sure do miss that cold stuff.
Love you all and Merry Christmas!
Elder Akins

No comments:

Post a Comment