Monday, May 19, 2014

Hey Everyone

Not much went down this week sadly. Just work work work. We tracted these 2 Barangy Police guys (local cops(a barangy is like a part of the town, and they are all named different. Its kinda like the way we name streets, but more like neighborhoods.)) on Friday, they were way nice and cool to us. We talked for awhile about the Chinese thinking about taking an island away from the Philippines, they weren't very happy about that. They kept telling us America would come to help them, which I think is happening so I don't know haha. We asked if we could come back and teach them next week, which they were quite excited about. Right now I'm in Legazpi because my comp had to go to Manila and get his fingerprint taken for his Visa...I was pretty upset I didn't get to go with. He said he'd bring me back some Krispy Kremes from the airport though, so I guess its all good. Right now I'm just chillin with some of the Elders here haha they are way funny and cool.

The Zone Leaders share an apartment with the AP's and then next door is the Secretary and the Finance Elder, they are all way cool. I talked with my trainer AKA the new AP for awhile. He's way awesome! We got to go to the Pacific Mall here in Legazpi today too, although I didn't buy anything it was nice to chill in the AC. Man its hot here haha. Well I heard about Brooks Johnson and Austin McElay. So sad. Thats so crazy, theres so many kids passing away these days. I guess its just a sign that the Savior's Coming is close. I'll be praying for their families. I hope the other kids are alright and doing well. I want you all to know the Atonement is real. We will see them again, that brings me great comfort. I love you all!
Elder Akins

No comments:

Post a Comment